I spoke too soon...

So man....it seems like the drama never ends in my life!


First of all, I spoke too soon about the apartment. Well, actually we got screwed but... technicalities. Basically, we had a bunch of drama because of the fact that I wasn't officially employed at the time, and my mom was unemployed as well. And of course she was behind on her mortgage payments (which we had already told them), and they told us with a cosigner we would be approved. They took all of our app fees and deposit, and then on Tuesday they told us we were declined because you have to be current (within the last 3 months) on mortgage payments. (BTW, they had already told us on Thursday we were approved. Hence why I posted a blog about it.) They basically took our money KNOWING we'd be declined. Mom was really upset. I knew everything would work out though, somehow.

And it's a damn good thing we got declined, because I found a review online saying that our EXACT APARTMENT was infested with black mold, and had caused the previous tenants to acquire respiratory infections. WTF?! Who does that??

But everything happens for a reason, and the next day I found a more beautiful, more secure, more spacious apartment NEXT DOOR - with a balcony overlooking the pool! And we're OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED! Thank God! Here's the model version:

Bar Area:

Mom's Room:

Kitchen:

My room/bathroom:

Living Room:

So yeah. That's the deal with that. :)

Working at Maggiano's is super fun. A lot of fun people to talk to. A lot of tips. But it is quite tiring. My body just wants to collapse by the end of the shift, lol. And it's soooo hard not to eat the food. The first 2 days were bad, but I'm adjusting and getting used to the temptation lol...Pray for me!

Mother's day was good. I woke up super early and made mom breakfast and gave her flowers:


Spinach and Cheese omelette, Turkey Bacon, Wheat Toast with Grape Jam, and Strawberries:

It was delish. Then later we went to my brother's house (he had made delicious lasagna), and mom got another card and CAKE! Aghhh. Too much food. lol. But it's ok, I'm still doing well!

That's all for now. I've been enjoying being busy. OH, and....

GO CELTICS!!! Tonight they have the chance to close out the Cavs in 6, and shut everybody up! LET'S GOOOO!

OK, I'm out.

Peace and Love. ♥


0 comments:



Post a Comment