Wheel of Fortune

It's 5 AM and I'm awake. Ugh. I am having to sleep on the couch because I sold my mattress yesterday. I went to sleep without turning on the fan or the AC, and needless to say, I woke up sweating. So I turned on the TV, and of course there's NOTHING on TV at 5 AM besides infomercials. Luckily, I have some episodes of Wheel of Fortune on the DVR that I haven't watched. (Yes, I DVR Wheel of Fortune. Don't judge me.)


I'm finding that I have a million thoughts running through my head. Still thinking about the amazing dinner I had last night with Fred at "Upstairs on the Square" in Harvard Square. It was soooo amazing and so special. I honestly don't think a friend has EVER spent that much on me. I felt so special and so grown up. We had a bottle of some AMAZING Riesling, "Hot Dates" for an appetizer along with tomato soup and an asparagus dish. For main courses: I had a seared chicken dish with some kind of lima beans and greens, and Fred had this amazing halibut dish with cucumber and herbs. Then we both had dessert - he had some gourmet chocolate turtles and I had a "zebra cake" with chocolate ice cream, which I could NOT finish. I tried!! But it was such an amazing evening. I don't know if any date I ever have will top it. Good luck, men of the world! :) What fantastic friends I have.

(Amandeep just won $52,000 all cash!)

Yesterday was my last church day. It was kinda sad. I had a solo that I completely effed up. I was so afraid of running out of breath and hitting the top note well, that I screwed up the notes in between... Not the best way to end it, but it's ok. LOL. I got to be amused by Dorsey's amazing "Wolfie and Esmerelda" puppet show. I love watching the children's innocent little faces as they watch the puppets, and I notice that some of them REALLY believe it's the puppets talking. It's so precious. Kids sunday was always my favorite. I wish they would have sung a song too. They're so good. Then after church we had to sing a funeral, so between the services Sarah, Ben, Caleb, and I went to Applebee's, which was super fun (and more calories). But worth it.

I'm also thinking about crap for today. I have yet to hear from the people who are supposed to be picking up my car today about when they are getting it. So, I'm a little worried about that. And I'm still worried if the rest of my clothes will even fit!! AHH. It'll be ok... Then, I have one last PT performance which will consume about 3 hours of my day. For one 3 minute scene. LOL. It's ok though. I guess I'm just concerned about coordinating that with the car pick up.

But I'm really excited about tonight. It's my last night in Boston and I'm spending it with the people that have been the most awesome in my life here. We're gonna go have dinner/drinks at Sunset. Hopefully I will be hungover for my early flight tomorrow. LOL.

(2nd episode of wheel: there's a REALLY annoying woman named Erika who is freaking out about everything. Pat said he didn't know if he could do the full half hour. LMAO. I would have said the same thing. We all know how low key I am when it comes to getting excited. LOL. )

It's soooo hard to stick to a healthy eating schedule/menu when you're being social. It's sooo nice hanging out with everything but this weekend has been so bad, food wise. Too much eating out. And then Tuesday is my brother's birthday so that will be difficult. But I think it's nice that I've allowed myself to be treated this weekend. It'll be easy to get back to my routine, and I won't feel so "deprived." Health experts say it's healthy to treat yourself every now and again, as long as you're eating healthy 80% of the time. That way, it's not really a "diet" but more of a general re-wiring of your brain and the way you think about eating. So, I think I'm doing pretty well! Plus I've lost about 8 pounds. :) And my hip is good so I will begin exercising as soon as I get home. (Although, I suppose all this lugging crap up and down the stairs has been pretty good exercise too) And I'm gonna force my mom to get out there with me! Yay for health!

That's all for now. Next blog will be more exciting with pictures and such. Erika has calmed down a little, so I'm gonna see if she wins anything. lol.

Peace and Love :)





0 comments:



Post a Comment