Just created a blog.

So for some time I've been contemplating starting a blog. I've never been good at consistently keeping a diary or a journal, but every now and then I have a lot on my mind that I need to get out. So what the hell.


The biggest thing on my mind these days is how I've recently decided I'm really ready to make the change. Weight loss. It's plagued me my entire life. So now that I have this awesome life plan that I'm totally excited and confident about, I feel like it's really time to get my health in order. And this time I really feel ready to make the life change. I'm in a happy place. So I've been eating healthier for about 6 days now. And I'm feeling great. I haven't started the exercise regime yet because of my hip injury, but I would like to start walking ASAP, and slowly work other things into the routine. I really want to get in shape. I'd like to not get winded after walking up stairs. Anyway, that's what's happening there. That reminds me, it's breakfast time.

Today is going to be great. I'm going to my alma mater and future workplace, Pflugerville High School. I am so excited to work there everyday. It's really the best job someone like me could ask for. :) But I'm going to listen to the choirs before UIL contest and offer constructive feedback. It'll be the first time I've gone since I was given the voice teacher position for the fall, and the opportunity to be the potential future of the PHS choir program--so that makes it a different visit. It'll be special.

Not much more to say. We'll see how long the blog lasts. LOL. Off I go!

3 comments:



Nancy said...

You go girl!

Tatiana said...

Tracie - you are so inspiring!

TRACIE! said...

Thanks guys! :)

Post a Comment