Back in Boston

So I'm back in Boston. I was dreading coming back, but it's not so bad. I realized that as long as I have a positive outlook, things will be fine. And it's true! THINK POSITIVE!!

So when I got back I found out I'd already lost 5 lbs! One week at a time... I don't really want to weigh myself very often, because I have a tendency to get obsessive. I think I will be ok to work out tomorrow, although my hip is still giving me trouble. I'll take it slow at first.

So my trip home was amazing. We are going through tough times, but when you're with family, everything is just better. We have to sell our house for financial reasons, and we're hoping for a contract any day now! Please keep us in your prayers!! So in the mean time, we'd been checking out rental houses in the Pflugerville/Round Rock area in the event that our house sells like...tomorrow. This is my fave:
kitchen

"my" bedroom

living space

master bath

It's hard to tell how awesome it is from the pictures. But trust me, it's awesome. It has everything we want and it's in Blackhawk which is a great area in Pflugerville. It's only like 10 minutes away from PHS. I hope our house sells soon so we can get this one. But, I wouldn't be surprised if this house rents like today. Ah well. I still have hope everything will work out.

I also had some quality time with Jawan, Elizabeth, Ashley, and Allie (and her adorable nephew) while I was home. Not to mention my awesome amazing sister and my awesome amazing niece. And OF COURSE mom!

crawfish!

easter @ church

Bluebonnets!

My loves!

In other news, I told Dr. Pope that I wouldn't be returning to BU next semester. He was so shocked and a little disappointed. Not in me, but that he wouldn't get to work with me anymore. He said he's really enjoyed working with me in class. He's a really sweet guy and I will miss working with him as well. I really like his class. It was kinda sad to see that he was sad for me to leave, but it made me feel loved. :)

Anyway, I can't wait for summer. It was a beautiful day today though.

Until next time. ♥

0 comments:



Post a Comment