BUCKET LIST

OK, so sometime last week I made this awesome decision.


Backtrack - the past couple of birthdays I have run into the typical dilemma - what to do? Where to go? I guess after 21, I wasn't as excited about birthdays. But the great thing about birthdays is they come every year. AND - you can do anything you choose with a little money and planning ahead.

SO - back to my decision. I decided that from here on out (the rest of my able-bodied life), I want to do something I've never done on/for my birthday! This would include going places, doing activities, etc...anything I've ever wanted to do but never made it a priority!

So starting next year (the big 25) I will be crossing things off. The first thing I want to do is VEGAS! Not original, but new to me! So, for my purposes right now, I will start a list of things I wanna do/places I wanna go...and i'll add on as I think of more! And I'll clearly do some of this stuff in the Summer/not on my birthday...lol. I guess it's kinda alike a Bucket List? I'm getting an early start. We're all dying anyway, right?

Locations:
Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco, CA
San Diego, CA
Washington, D.C.
Portland, OR
Canada (in general, lol)
Hawai'i
New Zealand
Sydney, AUS
Cancun, MEX
Cozumel, MEX
Brazil
Austria
Ireland
Czech Republic
Sicily
Dubai, UAE
Greece
Japan
Spain
South Africa
Northern Lights
Grand Canyon
Niagara Falls

Activities:
Skydiving
Scuba-diving
Snorkeling
Swim with Dolphins
Jump off a cliff into the ocean
Skiing
Surfing
Whitewater Rafting
Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
Ride an Elephant
Walk a marathon
Try to do the trapese
Go to the Olympics
Go to a major tennis tournament (with mom)
Go to the Conan O'Brien Show
Go to a ballet
Become fluent in French


OK...that's a lot. I better get started. LOL.
I'm of the firm belief that you can do anything or go anywhere you want in life, as long as you make the decision to. You just have to make a list, devise a plan, and execute.

I'm Out.
love.




0 comments:



Post a Comment