I have a confession

So...it's about time I address my obsession with professional male athletes. I mean, I know it's nothing original. I just get so heated up when I see a talented, passionate, HOT male athletes out there doing their thing....it's inevitable. And they have to have a seemingly intriguing personality as well. I guess it's because I'm just now starting to get into sports pretty hardcore. I'm not super into football yet, but I'm sure that living with my mom during football season for the first time in 7 years will change that! So here are a few of my obsessions:


Eddie House (formerly of the Boston Celtics...now of the Knicks):


Carmelo Anthony (of the Denver Nuggets):


Rajon Rondo (of the Boston Celtics):


Rafael Nadal (Tennis):

So.....yeah, they're hot. Oh how I wish I could have one evening with each of them. LOL. That's all.

0 comments:



Post a Comment